AT ANY EVENT
- Highly competitive prices – we are aware of today’s financial climate and can provide quality, experienced staff to fit your budget
- Experienced and trained staff – qualified in First Aid and Spectator Safety
- SIA approved licence holders – experienced in crowd control and road closures
- Customer focussed – stewards and SIA licence holders trained in customer service
- Anti-terrorism – training given to staff for the prevention and awareness of suspicious activity
We aim at all times to provide an unrivalled level of service, support and reassurance to you, leaving you to concentrate on the running of your event. Our stewards work alongside licensed staff to provide the essential support often required at an event.
Acting as the face of the team, all of our event stewards are polite, enthusiastic and experienced in a wide range of events from football matches to music festivals.
With motivation and dedication, our stewards will ensure a safe and secure environment for your guests, providing a tailored service to the needs of the individual event.
Fully supported by our sister company Train4, we ensure all our stewards are either trained in or are working towards:
- Level 2 in Spectator Safety
- Emergency Aid at Events
- Customer Service & Communication Skills Counter Terrorism at Events
- Front of Stage Pit-Training
With this in mind, you can have peace of mind that all personnel we deploy have up-to-date training and have the opportunity to gain other, relevant qualifications such as Customer Service and First Aid.
If you’re holding an event, such as a concert or sporting event, choose Security4 to make your event run smoothly.