They meet the legal, mental and physical requirements of working as professional door supervisors.
Our door security provides you with peace of mind, knowing that any issues will be dealt with quickly and easily, and to promote a safe and enjoyable venue to your customers.
We ensure that our operatives will maintain a safe and secure environment within your venue for both staff and customers
- Highly competitive prices – we are aware of today’s financial climate and can provide quality, experienced staff to fit your budget
- Experienced and trained staff – qualified in First Aid, Customer Service and Conflict Management
- SIA approved licence holders – trained to Level 2 and thoroughly vetted and screened to BS7858
- Customer focussed – all contracts are handled by a single, dedicated manager and you will be kept informed throughout the full process
- Anti-terrorism – training given to staff for the prevention and awareness of suspicious activity
- Safe venue – staff trained in narcotics awareness, search techniques and SIA approved physical intervention techniques.
Working closely with our clients
We aim at all times to provide an unrivalled level of service, support and reassurance to you, leaving you to concentrate on the running of your business
Need SIA-qualified security professionals for your business? We offer CPD to all of our staff through our sister company Train4, ensuring that all personnel we deploy have up-to-date training and have the opportunity to gain other, relevant qualifications such as Customer Service and First Aid.